|Time:||5:30 pm - 12:00 am|
|Partner Website:||Click Here|
Tom Tom's free opening bash combines keynotes and concerts at The Haven, a historic and breathtaking sanctuary in the heart of Downtown Charlottesville, on Thursday, April 10th.
- Sam Odio, Founder of Freshplum and former product manager for Facebook on Cultures of Founding (sponsored by PsiKick)
- Student Entrepreneurs - Redefining the Curriculum with Jaffrey Woodriff, Founder of Quantitative Investment Management, one of the nation's largest funds, and Spencer Ingram of HackCVille and David Touve of the McIntire School of Commerce.
- Bruce Flohr, Senior Executive at Red Light Management, on the firm's international expansion from Charlottesville VA. He signed Dave Matthews Band and Foo Fighters among many others, and has helped lead the firm to become a leader in music technology.
CONCERTS: 8:00PM +
Music at Tom Tom kicks off with an evening of folk and orchestral pop in The Haven.
- Local newgrass heroes Lord Nelson open.
- The sunny folk of Durham-based band (and Avett Brothers labelmates) Bombadil takes over.
- Brooklyn’s Miracles Of Modern Science headline with an innovative chamber pop sound that blends indie rock and string quartet arrangements to craft irresistibly catchy songs.